RESOURCES for POST-ABORTION HEALING
- The Jericho Plan-Breaking Down the Walls Which Prevent Post-Abortion Healing by David Reardon. For Pastors and church leaders.
- Her Choice to Heal by Sydna Massé. I try to give a copy of this book to every person who shares that she has had an abortion.
- No One Told Me I Could Cry by Connie Nykiel. A good book for teenagers or their parents to help them understand where they are after an abortion. Or for anyone wanting to understand post-abortion trauma.
- Tilly by Frank Peretti
- Nameless No More by Shadia Hrichi. Useful in helping women connect with their children
- Forgiven and Set Free A healing Bible Study by Linda Cochrane
- Worthy of Love by Shadia Hrichi. A study with Shadia through her healing process with scripture.
- Forgive and Forget by Lewis Smedes. A good book to help with forgiveness.
Rachel’s Vineyard Retreats Weekend healing retreats for men and women
National Memorial for the Unborn
Sacramento Memorial Garden